Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/1/09

Floating on dreams of the future me....



Simulated me.. (I wish)...



Today, when I was working out in the pool (isn't that cool, that I can actually form a sentence which includes... working out!!!), I had a 'reality' moment. I've thought of this before, but not really quite in this way. As I was walking in the water, I realized, hey, this is what it's going to be like when I reach my goal... easy to move around, light on my feet, not weighed down by the fat... IT WAS WONDERFUL... I floated on my back for a while just thinking about that!

Of course, reality had to rush back in, as I was walking up the steps out of the pool, the 'weight of the world' landed directly back on my poor two little feet! My body is grateful that I'm on this journey, and so am I!~


3 comments:

  1. Love that weightless feeling at the pool. I only have a vague idea of what it will be like to be trim again, but the image in my head of how comfortable it will feel, keeps me going!

    Well done on the workout, keep it up and soon you will be feeling as nimble on land as in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know...I was reading this and really thinking about the weekends this summer, I want you to come and enjoy the pool here, it's perfect for us. Working out in the water, eating healthy foods I've prepared for us. It could be a lot of fun...I hope we do it this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good to me, I'll bring the steaks!

    ReplyDelete