Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/20/09

Is there anything down there....


Not a simulation - it's really me!!
I was getting ready for my day today and I put on my jeans which I haven't worn in about 2 months, and look.... they were SOOO BIG I couldn't wear them.


Instead, I looked in the closet and found a pair I haven't been able to get into in about 3 years, and put them on, and low-and-behold, they fit, and were actually a little big. I FELT SO GREAT. Seeing these kind of changes is really inspiring.

Now, I hope you didn't get the wrong idea from the picture, I was really trying to show off the new real-estate in my pants, and nothing else!!

TODAY is going to be a great day. We are going to get to see Peggy (who comments here regularly), her husband Ray and two of our friends (and cruise buddies), who are up from Florida. It'll be so great to see them!


2 comments:

  1. I love this pic!! It's what we've waited for...it's proof positive and yes, very inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete