Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/18/09

Quick Note ....


Hi all...

I'm doing this blog from work, so no picture, for now. I will add it when I get home.

I have been a little lite on the blogging the past few days because of my terrible work schedule. I've been tasked to work 12 hours a day (from 6:00am - 6:00pm) and as you all know by now, it takes me an hour each way to drive to work, so...by the time I get home, at least the past couple of days, I've been SO FRICKIN TIRED.

I have been on plan 100 percent (it's totally thoughtless now, like I'm on auto-pilot). I feel good and full of energy. Life is good, just busy. I'm off starting tomorrow, until Tuesday, so I'll be able to get back to the gym, and back to a somewhat normal life. Blog at ya later!!

2 comments: