Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/24/09

Overcast, With Chance of Rain...

...it seems that's all we've heard for many days this month, but it's beautiful just to be able to breath deep and know that the sun will shine again :)

Things have been pretty uneventful here lately, no parties to plan and none to go to, so aside from the occasional pasta night here at the house, not many temptations. It's a great thing to be on track and stay that way.

Kids are around a lot now that summer is here and of course my son wants to eat all the time, so I am constantly preparing things for him which are not on my plan. I don't even taste what's cookin' anymore ;) Before the Journey began, I'd eat half of what I was preparing before it ever made it to his plate....wow, when I think of all the piled up pounds from that alone!!! It just makes me shake my head!

Well folks, hump day is over and up ahead is the sunny weekend forecast, gotta love that!
In the meantime, Enjoy Today...

2 comments:

  1. You're my idol! Good going. I hate that you have to cook for everyone, time to ween them off that.. they're all old enough to get some meals for themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they do...but he has friends here a lot and I don't really want all that goin' on in my kitchen, ya know?....anyway, I don't mind it so much...it keeps me busy and connected with the kids...to be together and share the cooking thing with him...is a plus.

    ReplyDelete