Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/2/09

My momma always told me...


"Life is like a box of chocolates...' except, I CAN'T EAT NO STINKIN CHOCOLATES~! No, really, I choose not to have chocolate. I LOVE chocolate, but it's not in the picture for me, at least not in the short term.

Now, taking that phrase a little bit further, yes, life is full of choices, and you don't know what choice will work for you until you bit into it, own it, live it.

Sunny and I have been going along on this journey for a few months now, and for us, it is WORKING. There are a lot of misconceptions about low-carb dieting, but, there is a safe, correct way to do it. We are both very educated on the steps because we did it before. We're not eating tons of fat and bacon, not eating tons of eggs, we're making protein choices and low-impact carbohydrate choices to keep us going to our destination.

So, even though I can't eat chocolate right now, I'm happy with my choice of plan. I'm conscious of the pitfalls and proceeding purposefully. Today was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog, now we don't have to defend our diet of choice anymore! It works for US, and is supported by our doctor's as well, so we're doing the right thing and doing it well too....I'm off to get some protein in me, ttys cuz, great blog!!

    ReplyDelete