Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/26/09

The Three "F's"...

The sun is up and so am I!

I am ready for a brand new day, full of hope and joy.

I am going to try my best to make it into the pool today or tomorrow. It's a must! I have got to begin to do some exercise and I've decided that this is the only way to go. Laps, laps and more laps. Being weightless takes the strain off my ankle and I don't have to sweat! Hellloooo, I'm there!! :)

I spoke to a personal trainer, who is a friend of mine, yesterday and he told me some very interesting things...like, you don't burn fat in the first hour of exercise....it takes at least an hour to burn off the sugar and carbs in the body and not until they've been depleted can you actually begin to burn fat!

I never knew this, but now that I do....I'm getting in that pool and doing laps until the fat burns off ;) and when that's finished, I will do some more.

Three more months and I will be fifty.....fifty, fit and fabulous!

:)
p.s. Don?....you've got to share your aerobic pool exercises with me when you have the time, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment