Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/28/09

A Swim Is A Swim

No, that's not my pool, I wish it was, but a swim's a Swim, right? It was the perfect day for it too. I swam across and back again (27 feet around) in my above ground pool for about 20 minutes...with a short break and then began again, etc.....totaling 60 minutes, it felt really good! As an added bonus, I think the flipping of my feet did wonders for stretching my achilles tendon (something the doctor recommends)...2 exercises in one!! :) When I wasn't swimming, I was doing some stationary leg exercises against the side and on the steps. Then walked at a fast pace around the pool to create a whirlpool effect, so Gina and I could board the floats and do just that :)

I can't wait for Friday (praying for good weather) because Don is coming!!
Bar-b-cued steaks and a delicious salad are on the menu, and as Don mentioned in his blog, we'll be exercising in the pool as well!! :)

I had a wonderful weekend on plan, especially since I've given up the sunflower seeds. Thanks, Don for the video links, very informative!

Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wish I had that pool. Your exercise in the pool sounds perfect.. Great Job!! Can't wait to see you on Friday.

    ReplyDelete