Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/14/09

Insights and Support Continue...


...and we thank you all!!

I spoke to Don today about our blogs and the pages attached to our blog....weight tracking specifically and he taught me how to do some editing which I like doing! His weight loss for today is pretty impressive, check it out and you'll see for yourselves :) I didn't do too bad myself :) We're feeling great about it, we're charged up and ready to face another 2 weeks of sheer success!!

I recently became a follower of Fat free me 's blog...she is insightful and very honest, which is what I need on this journey and Don's suggestion that you read up on some of our follower's blogs is right on...the support and suggestions have been so valuable to both of us.

It is time to get into gear...not sure if the pool will be done today (it's still so cold and yes, Butterflies are Free, I am a wimp!!! ;)

Have an excellent Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey yall! Thanks so very much for becoming my first blog followers! I'm honored!

    I'm still tweaking my webpage & getting the hang of daily updates. I love the layout yall have with the daily updates & menus, etc all neatly assigned under the icons. Very cool.

    Sunny Girl - for sure I'll be posting some recipes here soon - I'm actually working on a post about recipes & how to convert recipes to low carb.

    I'll post the hot n sour soup here soon too!

    And I agree - we low carbers have to stick together!!

    Jane

    lowcarbjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete