Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/31/09

$Hi!


Three lbs in four weeks. I am now tempted to begin stuffing my face with chocolate!!! Four weeks!!! Have you read my daily meals????
This makes NO SENSE!

I've not deviated once, I never eat anything I am not supposed to, my pants are fitting better and my sizes have gone down, yet I only lost a pound and some change!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


4 comments:

  1. Don't stress it sunny bunny! it's just a plateau and don't look at the numbers on the scale, you incredible shrinking woman, you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost 1 pound per week is a great accomplishment. And you are seeing it in your clothing size which is what it is all about. Try adding more fiber to your diet without changing your caloric intake. Fruit with seeds are great (rasberries) and tomatoes are good, too. Keep up the good work, the scale is headed in the right direction. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't see the weight loss each time on the scale, focus on how light your soul is! You are succeeding and you will be successful.. we both will, hun!, together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it doesn't feel quick enough and I understand your frustration, but really a pound a week adds up and is more likely to stay off.

    You are doing so well, though a difficult time at the moment, keep on keeping on and the rewards will be there!

    ReplyDelete