Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/6/09

Free To Breathe

...free from the asthma attacks that I had from having too much weight sitting on my diaphram. It's astonishing that I can now go up a flight of stairs without losing precious breath. I'm feeling good today, not much to say...'cept getting ready for the big Graduation celebration in June here at the house. A Yard dinner for about 85 guests....yep I said 85!

Hmmm...I've not much to write about either, since things are going faily well, I'm thinking maybe today, I should give 5 things to be grateful for...

My kids
Hubman for the roof
This compter I type on....I really enjoy having the world at my fingertips.
My continued success
The support I feel each day when I come here to my little blog haven.

Wishing you all a splendid evening!

1 comment:

  1. Sunny Girl, your 50th year is going to be a marvelous one for you, for you are making wonderful progress! And Don, this year is going to be super for you, with all your hard work paying off. I'm proud of you both...
    Focusing on each day is key, which is one of the reasons why you are being so successful.

    I may have shared this with you along the way, and if I have, please forgive the repetition... (Sometimes I think my memory is going south while the rest of me is heading north! LOL!) But the next time you go to the grocery store, pick up a pound of butter for every pound you've lost. You'll feel incredible, seeing with your own eyes that you are making head way. I guarantee each pound will take on new meaning.

    Have a BERRY pleasant day!
    Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete