Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/8/09

Back at ya... Sunny

I too had a good day! It's is always great to talk to Sunny Girl! You're like a touchstone for me in this journey. Every time we speak, or I read your blogs, I'm revitalized.

This has been an exceptionally 'LONG" week for me. Work has been so, so, crazy-busy. In reality, I like 'CraZy-BuSY'... but not so many days in a row! Anyhow, I'm glad the weekend is here. My hubby has the day off today too, so we have an extra long weekend together! Now.. if it would only stop raining.

I realized today, I'm not on a diet.. I've changed an aspect of my life. On a diet, you are constantly aware of the depravation you are 'enduring', but I don't feel that way. I don't really even think about 'what I can't have' anymore. There was a time when almost the entire 'focus' of my existence was 'what am I going to eat... next', but now that is gone, and for good, I think!

1 comment: