Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/2/09

Me.. and... Misses... Misses....

Misses.... Sunny Girl!

We had a great time together today at the Communion party! The food was great.. and plenty of choices for us! There was roast beef, wonderful roasted chicken, sausage and peppers.. a nice salad.. and even food of the GODS.. Strawberries.

Sunny Girl and I caught up, shared our thoughts and feelings... and just BS'd away the afternoon. It is so important for us to be able to connect like this. Some people noticed we had lost weight, but really, that didn't matter, and was only secondary to the good time we had!

Right on Sister Sunshine.. Miss Sunny Girl.. Your the coolest! Thanks for the great time!

2 comments:

  1. Today really was a fantastic day!! I loved seeing you, seeing your man and Michelle and your in-laws and my family too....I had such a great time, and yes, the food was excellent, I was so happy about the perfect choices we made. Come to think of it, the whole day was just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way...that pic looks like it was taken after someone sucked the blood right out of me...jeeze!!!

    ReplyDelete