Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/21/09

Incredible Day....Incredible Future!


What an incredible day!!! I spent it being busy at home, but it was no less stupendous than it would have been, had I spent it outside. I feel so good, I feel alive and free of the restrictions that 30 plus pounds will put on you, I feel excited for every new day, I wake up knowing I don't have to be unhealthy anymore and that's such a wonderful thing. When I walk down the steps in the morning, my knees don't ache!!!! I was actually going down sideways a couple of months ago :( I'm making plans and living them, actually doing what's on my agenda, I was such a procrastinator before I got serious about changing my life, but that's all behind me.

I am on my way out tomorrow, and I love the fact that I am so much more confident now, I don't feel like I need to wear layers of clothing so no one will notice the extra 100 lbs. hahaha!! Ridiculous I know, but that's how it was! I move and breathe with ease and my ankle is even feeling a little better. When I look at my hands, they don't even look like mine :) !! Yes, changing our lives has been amazing, we're on our way to our goals!

Reading Don's blog was so good for me tonight, I am even more energized mentally! We always seem to pick up on what each other is feeling on a given day, it's quite amazing actually, and I couldn't agree more, I too chose to live (instead of existing until extinction) by putting the emphasis on the people around me instead of the food! I don't even think about it anymore, I cook for the family and nothing I used to love even phases me anymore. I go to dinner and make all the right choices. I'm truly free. WE'RE truly free!

And may I say, I am so happy to have these new followers reading along and sharing in our journey, it makes it all the more exciting to know that people are pulling for us, people who appreciate what we're doing and why. Thanks, folks...we both really appreciate you right back!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you - it is fabulous that you and Don are doing it together as well. Even better that you are sharing with us!

    Life is wonderful, I too am so glad I am no longer wasting mine.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad your physical limitations are getting better sunny, now if only we can get that achilles tendon to heal :) you're doing marvelously & am happy for the new followers of your & don's journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your enthusiasm is infections. Your attitude inspires me. We are getting stronger and stronger. Thanks for sharing this road with me!

    ReplyDelete