Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/15/09

Continued Inspiration...


First.. sorry for not blogging yesterday. I honestly just didn't get to it. I was so tired when I got home I just collapsed in my recliner and zoned out for the rest of the evening. I had a good day yesterday and stayed 100 percent on plan.

Now, to the inspiration. I am inspired by Sunny Girl. Her blog today about her successful loss is so RIGHT ON, both in attitude and wisdom. She will not let anything undermine her success, and, A LOSS is A LOSS.

We are both going to have good weeks and some so-so weeks, but... in the end, we will both get there!

Keep inspiring me, Sunny Girl! You're the greatest.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm....you failed to mention YOUR incredible loss today!!!?? You are amazing and successful, true to yourself and dedicated to this journey...THAT is inspiring to ME!

    EIGHT POUNDS, WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete