Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/2/09

A day... just like any other..


Today is a day just like any other. We are going to a cousin's son's Communion party. As with any party, there will probably be little which is 'carbohydrate free', but... as with the wedding I was faced with when we first started down this road.

I have to keep in mind that there is always a way to cope with the challenge. I've eaten lunch early, so I'm protein rich and not hungry when there. If there is nothing I can eat, I just won't eat! Planning is key.

So, no mater what the challenge, we have to have the mind set that 'this is just a day like any other' and make the right choices for the situation we find ourselves in!

Look forward to seeing you there Sunny Girl!

1 comment:

  1. I've begun to realize, it's not about the food, it's about the company...the memories made, the good times shared. Food is secondary to me now...people first!!

    ReplyDelete