Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/4/09

Nipping Boredom in the Bud...


What a lovely, rainy day!! I swear, I am like the Munsters, but only if I've nowhere to go. *smile*

It was a lazy day, and I spent it lazing....I chatted with my butterfliesarefree girl for a while today and that was pretty much the high lite of it all. We laugh so much in chat, I can't imagine what it would be like to actually meet, what a hoot!! Anyway, I was thinking a lot about my health and well being after our conversation and decided I cannot let myself become bored with these foods I've been eating, I can only eat what's brought into the house since I do none of the shopping, soooooooooo I asked Gina to pick me up some raspberries and blueberries so I can mix them in with a couple of strawberries and have a berry good evening!! I also made a great dinner tonight, bite size boneless chicken breast with some mexican peppers and a 1/2 onion and some adobo seasoning...mmmm very tasty!! That for dinner and berries later on?...what more could I ask for, thanks Gina!!

3 comments:

  1. yes sunny girl, we did have fun but don't tell anyone what we did! :P

    i get bored with food too, always making stuff for one person is a real bore, cause i eat the same thing for days on end sometimes. if i have no fresh veggies in, i usually drink a big glass of V8 juice. can u guys have that? i also buy frozen mixed berries & just love them! a lil zap in the microwave helps.

    oh and i have an idea for you guys for the summer months. get popsicle mold thingies & make popsicles with cystal lite!!! delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. V8 = Too much sodium for me, plus 8 oz is 8 net carbs. We try to intake less than 20 net carbs for the entire day, so the one glass is to high in carbs for us on induction.

    I LOVE the popsicle idea.. that's GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, Sunny.. The idea of variety is absolutely spot-on! It's great that GIna could get you some things.

    ReplyDelete