Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/24/09

Sore.. but GREAT


Good Morning all.

I thought I'd post early as we are going to drive to Cape May today to spend Memorial Day with our family.

I feel really great today, sore (shoulders and hip sockets), but GREAT. I am so glad I finally took down the last hurtle to my success, and committed to exercise.

I love spending time with family. Usually, the time is 'pig-out' time, there always being lots of great food and deserts. Today for me it will be a 'non-pig-out-zone' affair. I will resist all temptations, and stay focused. I know there will be good proteins available, salad and strawberries, so, that's all I need! I brought my drinking container and lots of single crystal light packets so I can drink and pee like crazy (I hope my skin is benefiting from all the water!!).

The lesson for today is, family get togethers are for eating and drinking in the atmosphere, the relationships and the bonds.. not every thing eatable in sight!

Everyone have a great Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Cape May is one of my favorite shore points. Have fun and enjoy the family, I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great today resisting temptations! Keep up the great work you guys look great!

    Bianca

    ReplyDelete