Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/26/09

Peaceful... easy feeling


Today I feel at peace with myself and my new way of life. I had a very busy day at work, in meetings the entire day. I went to the gym directly from work and worked out for an hour and a half. It was a very good day. I feel great.




Things I am looking forward to:
Tying my shoes
Buying cloths at a normal store
Walking with ease
Bending over with out worrying about falling down

Things I am grateful for:
Every breath I take
Every step I take
Every day I live
All the love I give

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day and I love your goals. Buying clothes from a normal store will be so cool, PLUS having lots of choice too!

    I am grateful I got this chance to turn it all around and live healthier.

    ReplyDelete