Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/1/09

High Five!!

Beautiful day, if you like rainy ones, which I do. I got up early and weighed in, it was amazing to see the 9 pound loss, it just felt good! But when I came down and logged on and saw that Don had done the same?....It just made my Day, week, month!!!

We really can't thank all of you enough for the support and the fun we're having with this blog. It's always a pleasure to come here and see that you've peeked in on us!! :) And yes, we're off to a fabulous start of another month of successes...large and small. Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment