Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/11/09

That's My Girl!!


Yes!! Congratulations to my baby girl........Four years of hard work and diligence pays off!! The ceremony was beautiful.

It was a very long day, up early and off to the Kimmel Center in Philly for commencement day and Gina announced on the way there, that she isn't finished.....she plans on going back next year to further her studies so that she can receive her master's degree and I couldn't be happier.

I shouldn't have left the house with nothing in my stomach, but I did it. There was just no time and I came home starving!! We all were, but hubman had to work tonight and we couldn't celebrate with a dinner out...thank goodness there was food left over from the restaurant last night, as I did NOT feel like cooking. Pizza for the kids ;)

CONGRATULATIONS GINA!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Gina.. and congrats Proud Mom! What a great day for the two of you to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Don. Yes, it was. :)

    ReplyDelete