Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/2/09

To Pig-Out or not to Pig-Out...

The Pig-out monster is trying to get hold of me right now. I'm not really hungry.. it's 9:17 in the evening and I had all I need to eat today... BUT...

This little PINK PIG is sitting on my chest screaming in my ear.. DON.. EAT SOMETHING.. ANYTHING...

I've been sitting here in my recliner and trying to ignore the damn pink thing, but it just persists and persists... I thought... mmmm wouldn't a piece of chocolate be good.. or.. You know, I could have some of that shrimp slaw in the fridge..

But the truth is, I'm not hungry, I don't need to eat.. so I say.. PINK PIGLET, get the hell off my chest and off my back and out of my head.. I AM IN CONTROL.

God Bless this BLOG. (The pig is gone)

1 comment: