Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/30/09

Another lazy.. summer day

Nothing in particular to blog about today, except all is well and on plan. I wanted to go exercise today, but Ed and I got busy with stuff around the house and I didn't have time. I will go tomorrow! This will still keep me in the '4 days' a week commitment. I felt good that I was actually a bit 'upset' that I didn't get to go.

We spent the day re-doing our living room. We got a new TV (OMG 55 inch LED TV .. the darn thing is only 1 1/2 inches thick and the HD picture looks so real when you are watching HD content that it seems like you are looking through a window at the actors.... oh, crap.. um... sorry... electronic geek sneaking out of me for a moment). Anyhow we had to put a stand together, move all of our electronic components and the previous cabinet out, so, in a sense, I did get some exercise!

I asked Sunny if she minded me weighing in a day early, because I like to have time to blog about it afterwards so I like to do it on a weekend if possible, so, I will be weighing in tomorrow (Sunday) instead of 1 June.

Good night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the TV!! Sounds amazing, I know you'll enjoy it when not working or working out ;)

    ReplyDelete