Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/7/09

Just Another Great Day...

I had a great day today, spent it being busy....went out in all the rain again and came back and made dinner. I spoke with my amazing cousin today (actually two of them). I talked to Karen or as she's known now -anonymous - lol.......Then Don called on his way home to share our day, which is always a cool thing. The man knows every single thing I think and feel....we talked about how we're losing our pants (literally) and just getting a kick out of how in sync we are with this plan of ours. It's turned into one of the most life changing, as well as body changing experiences and it's been great to share with someone who is so educated about it and appreciates the success right along with me. Just showin' some love, cuz!! xox


1 comment: