Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/6/09

In the ZONE...


Hi all. I had another busy, but good day today. Work has been ridiculously busy, and my days seem so damn long. I am out the door at 5:00am, get in at night about 5:15pm. Usually I'm in bed no later than 9:00pm, so 4 hours at home to myself a day seems a bit lacking. But, I put in the extra hours Monday - Thursday so I can have Fridays off.

Anyhow, I feel that Sunny and I are really settling into our stride on our journey. We know what to do, how to do it, the right choices to make and we make them without thinking much anymore. It has become habit, natural. It's really kind of great. Like long distance runners.. we are IN THE ZONE!

1 comment: