Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/9/09

Behind every good Man...

Simulated Husband
... stands another good man :) (or a good woman, what ever the case may be). Today I have thought a lot about how much I appreciate my significant other. He has loved me through everything. He is a ROCK of support as my moods go up and down, and in and out.. and sideways... oh... hell... you get my meaning. This journey has played havoc on my emotions, and through it all, I can always count him.

Today I'm thankful for:
... of course, my partner (my hero)
Air conditioning
My children (all 7 furry faces)
Having a job in this economy
The drive to go on.

2 comments:

  1. literally laughed out loud at the simulated husband comment...too funny!! I am very thankful for air conditioning as well, cuz..feels so good with all this humidity, almost pool time :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...now it doesn't seem very funny.

    I love what you added to that comment...it warms my heart. ((huge hugs to both of you))

    ReplyDelete