Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/29/09

For the long haul...

Today was another great day. I missed breakfast, which I need to take more care about. I went right into meetings at 7:00am and didn't emerge until almost noon.

I thought a lot today about what Sunny and I are doing. I feel good about how we have both progressed, but really, right now, it's hitting me. Regardless of how we are doing, we have to be in this for 'the long haul'. The amount of weight I have to loose will take a while. I started this at 465 and I want to get down to 210... that is loosing more (MORE) than half of myself.

I can hardly wait to experience what life will be like then, when I reach my final goal. I realize, to keep myself from becoming overwhelmed by the amount of weight I have to loose, I have to set interim goals. I have to celebrate reaching each of these. My first interim goal was to be able to weigh myself on a regular scale, and I have reached that. My next goal is when I transition from 400's to 300's, and I see that goal right around the corner.

So, I am happy, I am focused, I am realistic, I am healthier.... and I am out! Night all!

1 comment:

  1. That sunshine at the end of the road sure looks good though, doesn't it?....That's that 300 you mentioned....and my 250, that's how it looks to me anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete