Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

5/13/09

Sharing our journey...



Today I had a great discussion with the director of the department that I am consulting for. Someone told me he was on a diet, so I went in his office and discussed it with him. He's doing a version of Weight Watchers and having success. I told him about my plan and my loss. It was nice to have something in common with him, it opened up new avenues of communication and was pretty damn cool.

I enjoy sharing what and how I'm doing. It's great to have the people around me interested.

Today I had a good day. I woke a little earlier than normal (up at 4:00 a.m.) so I had the time to make myself breakfast. We had a 'welcome lunch' for a new employee today and I had a salad, so I had a light dinner (just a protein shake).

I'm looking forward to another great day tomorrow. Night all!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! Sometimes we need to know we're not alone. So many are in the same place we are, cuz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it amazing how we all are connected ... just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete