Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/31/09

Sunny... Let your LIGHT SHINE...


I had to post this for you Sunny. I didn't want our larger audience to miss this, just because it was in a comment and not in a 1st level blog spot. What you wrote is so heartfelt and true:

YOU WROTE as a comment to my previous 'This is our Chance...' blog:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I've always felt that I couldn't shine. I was hidden behind this fat person I'd become. I always felt Trapped.

You are so right, Don. Our chance to shine our own light....to do things the way we've always wanted to, to be bolder and pleased with ourselves, proud and strong...this was a great blog.

I'll have a Dr. Pepper with my slice of pizza with everything on it, please, ;) but just one...because we're going to fit into that new wardrobe and we're gonna feel sooooooo good!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

RIGHT ON

3 comments:

  1. You make me cry sometimes, you are so selfless. You and that husband of yours, you are two in a zillion!!!!! I love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go back through the old stuff - cool stuff here and there!
    You've really got it going on!

    ReplyDelete