Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/24/09

A day in the life...

Today was a good day. I like to start by saying that.

I had a protein shake for breakfast (at work). For lunch, I packed a sandwich made from roast beef, swiss cheese and a little mayonnaise, all between a few leaves of romaine lettuce (no bread, thank you ... sigh). 

I, of course, drink a lot of crystal light during the day (I keep the single serving powdered mix in my cubicle. For dinner tonight I am going to cook a couple of burgers and again, have them with tomato on romaine lettuce. (I guess I will soon be ejected from the 'Bakers Union').... Later will be possibly a snack of a few strawberries, a few pecans and a few walnut halves. 

The interesting thing about this high protein, low carbohydrate process is that I'm never really very hungry anymore. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Yipppeeeee for not being hungry anymore, I am over the hump! On the first day, I was eating 4 or 5 eggs to fill myself, I am down to 1 or 2 eggs...with bacon?...I'm good to go for about 4 hours!

    You made excellent choices today, and the water is so very important for me too, I can't be without my glass or bottle.

    The Baker's Union will keep you on, if for no other reason than they know how much you love their product! ;) BUT....

    Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.

    ReplyDelete