Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/27/09

Our bodies will thank us!









Just think of all the good we are doing for the load on our hearts. Our little pumps will be grateful for the reduced strain.  GalPal brings up a good point in her comment.. our knees will be the most happy of all our body parts!


Lunch was peppered turkey and provolone on Romaine lettuce with a little mayonnaise and mustard. It was delicious!

I'm off to grocery shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Your joints as well...knees take the burden of all our body weight!Your energy level is building already...FANTASTIC ...I just keep smiling knowing how healthy you are becoming.
    GREAT JOB BUDDY....HUGS, Galpal

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both are doing such great jobs dealing with the normal stresses of life, not to mention additional stressors, I am proud of both of you! And Don, your trip to France will be so much more enjoyable to you, now that you are feeling better and have more energy! Congrats on "staying on the road".
    Hugs, Jeanne & Lara

    ReplyDelete
  3. My knees have already stopped hurting when I walk down the steps, it's amazing! I think it had to do with all the extra water I was holding because of the carbs. I notice when I don't have a lot of carb intake, the water isn't an issue for me anymore, my joints can move better...yeah, that Galpal knows her stuff!! ;)

    ReplyDelete