Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/22/09

Here piggy... piggy...


So... the hunt was successful. I can't believe how hard it is to find pork rinds in this area. I went to almost every regular supermarket and couldn't find them. Finally, at Pathmark I found them in the area where they typically put stock they're phasing out, and I did find them as well at a 7/11 of all places.

Readers may not realize how important it is to us low-carb eaters to have something that resembles a snack which is crunchy.. and I'm not talking vegetable crunch.. I'm talking potato chip crunch.. cracker crunch... That 'crunch' is one of the things I miss most about 'hi-carb' eating.

So, here piggy, piggy.. pork rinds... come to daddy!

As a wise friend shared with me.... Nothing is as good as thin feels.

1 comment:

  1. I had pork rinds (B-B-Q)and egg salad the other day, it's sooo damn good, I had some for a snack too. I wasn't even hungry, just wanted that ****CRRRRRUNNNCCCCHHHHHH****

    ReplyDelete