Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/28/09

Chips-ahoy


GalPal.. your comment idea about pepperoni chips was DA-BOM. I made some this afternoon. I placed some paper towels on a plate, put slices of pepperoni down, then covered with another paper towel. Nuke them for 1 minute, flip them and remove the top paper towel and nuke for another 30 seconds, or until they are as crispy as  you want. DELICIOUS snack. 

I saw online several 'ways' to make them. One guy said they are they are excellent dipped in plain sour cream. I'll have to try that.

Thanks for he great tip!

2 comments:

  1. That also sounds like a great idea, I'm sure my mom will run to try this one... we have a huge bag of pepperoni from Sam's Club!

    P.S. I love your personal pictures in your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep..this one's a keeper!! I'm doing it today! I gotta hug Galpal when I see her for this one!;)

    ReplyDelete