Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/30/09

It's Just Not a Day for Blogging...



I'm feeling great physically today, I'm not in as much pain as I've been as far as my foot goes, and I am on target with my plan and food choices, but I am not having a good day overall......I will be back later perhaps.

4 comments:

  1. OOOHHHHH Sunny (to partly cloudy) Girl.... Not every day is going to be a.. I FEEL WONDERFUL day, whether you are doing well on plan or not. I'm sorry you are having a not so good day. But, as I told you when I called, it's days like today that really test your commitment. If you can stay on plan in spite of the fact that you are down, or emotionally upset, etc... you know you are really in CONTROL! Good for you for staying the course regardless. Feel better soon, my traveling partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny...sorry you are not up to snuff today :( but how GREAT you have been able to resist temptation and stay on track...that takes real STRENGTH."Allow" yourself to feel what ever emotion you are feeling and know we are here to lift you up!Stay strong,Galpal

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ (partly cloudy) forever clever!
    thanks for making my day!

    Carol...thank you for the lift, your words are always inspiring...strength as well as control are the most important ingredients in the recipe for success!! hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture.. babycakes

    ReplyDelete