Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/24/09

Oh... MY... GOD.... CAKE..... Sigh

Ok, just had to spurt the urge out.. I am such a sweet's junky... I can't eat it.. but I sure can vent about it..... 


I had 5 strawberries and a few nuts (no jokes.. please) as desert tonight and feel full and satisfied. I am so pleased and excited that Sunny Girl is now happily blogging and commenting away.. she really is a fountain of wisdom and strength.. we will draw from each other.. babycakes!

1 comment:

  1. ;) I love my berries too!!
    Almost as much as I love my nuts!! *giggle*

    ReplyDelete