Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/24/09

Another Week Down....




...And I do mean down! My pants are bigger, and my shoes are falling off!!
How exciting is this, first of all to be hunger free and happy with myself, no, make that joyous, and then I get the chance to blog with one of my favorite people on the planet. I tell ya, I recomemnd being me right now ;)

I had a great day, I went from a breakfast shake to some roast beast wrapped in swiss cheese (a favorite of mine) for lunch...then I had almost all the dark meat of a small roasted chicken and an amazingly good, green salad with extra virgin olive oil and white wine vinegar....bellisima! (I think I spelled that wrong) Oh well, anyway...it's been a great day! I'm enjoying my after-dinner coffee now and I will most certainly have some strawberries and whipped cream later as a snack.....Low carb and Lovin' it!

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME to the blog my dear cousin... I'm glad you can post here.. it is our journey together! You did excellent today.. and great choices! Think Thin!

    ReplyDelete