Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/29/09

Inspirational thought for today...


What is my inspiration for today?... hum... 

Today I want to keep in mind that in the future I won't have to worry about 'Fitting in'. I mean this literally, not figuratively. 

I always have to worry now...WILL I FIT. I'm getting ready to go to France and I am worried about fitting on the plane, fitting in the cab, fitting in the chairs in the conference rooms.. just plain fitting in. It sucks, but it's currently a fact of my life. BUT.. not in the future, because, in my future, this will no longer be an issue!

So... My inspiration for today is.. no more trying to FIT IN!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just so glad you fit in my world so beautifully...YOU are my inspiration for today! Yah, it will be nice to fit into a chair better and not have to move around a table without picking someone's chair up and literally move them so I can pass...but I hope your heart stays as big as it is, you're one of the sweetest, most caring people I know. It doesn't surprise me, but it does help me understand why so many are so eager to support you, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete