Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/29/09

Springing Through...


My Easter flowers are blooming and I am hopeful.
It's amazing what a glimpse of a flower in bloom can do for the spirit, the soul. I feel new and precious today.

Hey, Don's on the phone, be right back...*giggle*

Well, I just got a lunch invitation from my blogger buddy!! How sweet is that!

Ok, let me get to blogging so I can shower....I resisted the temptation to munch some bread yesterday, I did it!
I had some chicken wings instead. *huge smile*
Last night about 9:00, I was so hungry, I decided to pan fry a few pieces of roast beef from the deli and it was delicious!
I'm having my coffee and I will have a shake before my shower.
I really need to get some more berries in and sugar free jello as snacks....for some reason, after I eat a meal, I need something sweet. Sometimes a cup of coffee with splenda will do the trick, I don't know why, but it seems something hot satiates my hunger more than a cold beverage. But I must get some caffeine free coffee for night time. I miss having tea (which I love) because my doctor says it helps produce kidney stones. *major eye roll* Doesn't it just figure? Be back later, my lunch date will be here in 2 hours .....YAAAAY!

5 comments: