Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/23/09

Out.... of the Diet Closet...

Well, I've taken a pretty huge step for me. I emailed a good friend and told her about this blog, and asked her to pass the information on to all of our close friends. I've asked everyone I know cares about me to view the blog regularly and comment on my progress, give notes of support and encouragement. I think it is important to share this with everyone and hope for many new comments and followers.

1 comment:

  1. I told a friend of mine as well, and she's already checked it out, she liked the idea a lot and said she'd be back to comment.

    This was a very big step, I am so proud of you, and for me too for getting through this with the best attitude possible and for sharing the wealth of knowledge you have.

    Maybe a blog about the supplements (if any) we need during this time? I'm going to get some info on them too from a low carb site and find out what is recommended and post at a later date...you're doing a great job here!
    Love you,
    Sunny ;)

    ReplyDelete