Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/22/09

God bless invention....


Dinner tonight was great. I picked up some roasted chicken legs from Acme and heated them up and steamed some brocolli. For desert I used the bullet blender (god bless invention) to whip up some heavy cream, sweet-n-low and a dash of vanilla, then mixed it with some sliced strawberries. Put it all in a special desert glass and I didn't even know I was eating 'low-carb'.

It's the little things that keep me going. I feel great because I have had another successful day. I'll have some walnut or pecan halves later if I feel like it, or maybe some of my precious 'pork rinds'.. .

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog...I would love to write with you here every day! You are truly an inspiration to me and I am so enjoying this journey...I feel so fortunate to have someone who is so uplifting and dedicated to share my experiences with! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're both in-it to win-it ... Together

    ReplyDelete