Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/31/09

A Carry-Over

Don's blog echoed much of what I feel tonight. The feeling of empowerment and strength, a will so strong that we feel nothing can stop us. And nothing will!

Just a few motivations...

Wearing my rings again.
Buying anything right off the rack and knowing that the medium will fit!
Smaller shoes.
Never needing a seat belt extension again.
Sitting comfortably in a booth.
To be able to walk without having an asthma attack.
Touching my toes.
Seeing them.
To Garden.
To stop looking for weight limits on exercise machines.
And last but not least, I never want to hear, "It's a shame, because you have such a pretty face!" ever again!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture to post. The caption is exactly what our mindset should be.. BRAVO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list of 'I look forward to...' I look forward to each and every one in your list. EXCELLENTE

    ReplyDelete