Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/30/09

Inspirational Thought For Today...


My inspirational thought for today was inspired by a quote by - Henry David Thoreau...

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you have imagined."

I am beginning to dream again, and there are no boundaries in my dreams, I will make my own future without the dictation of another. I am strengthened, enlightened and empowered!


1 comment:

  1. Nice inspiration. We are both traveling confidently forward.. TOGETHER.. This is the last thing I will see tonight before I go to bed. Thank you

    ReplyDelete