Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/23/09

Shake it up baby...


I had a shake for breakfast this morning. I left for work at 5:00am (typical for me). A shake is easy during the week because it's fast.. and at 4:30am, fast is everything.

I drink crystal light 'Sunrise' mix (orange juice simulation) and fool myself into thinking it's real OJ... it's a stretch, but.. hey.. it gets me through.

I'll have another shake for lunch today. I need to make myself some roll-ups for tomorrow lunch.. because, honestly... shake followed by shake leaves me a little shaky (LOL).... more later

Spring is in the air...

1 comment:

  1. lol @ shaky. I have to get some of that 'Sunrise' mix...sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete