Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/22/09

Relaxing Sunday Morning


Another new day, I'm ready for more success. I got up and made coffee, Sumatra, freshly ground. The cobwebs are now gone. I made an egg, sliced tomato and cheese omelet for myself and my partner.

I'm ready for my day!

On another note, I know many of the other blogs I have looked at have a lot of 'modules' and glitz... this blog will get there as soon as I learn how to use the blog layout better. Thanks for your patience, keep in mind.. both myself and this blog are constantly 'UNDER CONSTRUCTION'

1 comment:

  1. I like your choices on this Sunday...I am doing a lot of omelets myself and find them so satisfying.

    This blog is fine, you've done a wonderful job with it. It's informative and a great forum is an uncluttered one in my opinion.
    XO
    Sunny ;)

    ReplyDelete