Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/26/09

And.. we're off.. (again)...

Good morning all. This morning was quick. I woke up too early (at 3:30am) and couldn't go back to sleep. I got out of the house at 5:00am. I had a shake for breakfast here at work.. and was off to a hectic day. I am hoping that I can convince my hubby to go to lunch at Ruby Tuesday's so I can get a good salad and a bun-less hamburger.

Positive thought for this morning.... how great it will be to not have to worry if my ASS will fit in a seat!

Everyone have a nice day..I'll blog more later... Love and Support to you Sunny Girl

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a good morning, babe...i hope hubby took you up on that offer, sounds like some good choices. LOL @ the seat thing, I went to the doctor's office last week and sat in one of the chairs with arms?...they called me and when I went to get up...yep, you guessed it, the chair went with me!!! I laughed it off but I was sooo embarrassed...can't wait to go back there and sit in that same chair a month from now ;) I'll be back to blog in a bit, I have to run out for a few...*swooooshhhhhhhhhh.....

    ReplyDelete