Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/27/09

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day!


Spring has sprung and the cold is left behind, just as we are headed for success and our days of stuffing ourselves senseless are behind us. A new beginning, a bright and productive future, a season of triumph ahead of us. Getting here was half the battle, being here is a success in itself, revel in it, and know that NOTHING can stop us.

I could be having a VERY stressful morning, I am not alone today, the hubman has off, but I am singing through it. Nothing is going to impede my progress!

This morning, I had my daily morning cup of coffee in silence as I read through your blogs, Don....I have to tell you, you have been nothing short of amazing inspiration to me.

I'm not sure what lunch will be today, I too have some shopping to do, so I'll be back later.

p.s. glad you all like the flowers. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for inspiring me with your words this morning. Your attitude regarding the 'hubman' stress is spot-on. Thanks for the encouragement. Your dedication is infectious.

    ReplyDelete