Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

3/29/09

A must see...

Sunny Girl.. (and anyone else who wants to...), I was cruising YouTube and ran across the most inspirational video from a video blogger named antishay (search for her on YouTube for more). I added a video by her to the iPod player. 

I'll leave it on the player for a couple of days. Right now, the player starts with a 'Brother Bear' selection, just press the 'forward' button to the next 'song' and you will see her video. It's about 7 minutes long, but...boy does she have a lot of wisdom and insight which we could benefit from. Please take the time to watch.

3 comments:

  1. I wish my speakers worked! I am sorry I haven't commented on what a good idea the iPod player is, but I can't listen yet...I have to find out what's wrong with my speakers or get new ones :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. you have got to get Gina or Frankie to fix this. The player and the inspirational music / videos are a must-see/must-hear. I'm sorry you can't do this yet :*(

    Thanks for letting me know though,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I turned up my speakers and through the din, I could listen to her, I too found it very motivating...No Excuses! Just do it!

    ReplyDelete