Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

7/4/09

Where there is a will, there is a way...


Today was another good day. Ed and I rode our motorcycles to New Hope early this morning, walked around town (and I could walk with NO PROBLEM), had lunch and then rode back home. FYI in the picture above, my motorcycle is the purple and Ed's is the red one.

There is always a way to stay on plan... We ate at a place and I looked and looked over the menu to find something I could eat. Finally, I decided to get a house salad, and an egg salad sandwich, then have them put the egg salad in my salad, instead of on bread.... as I said, where there is a will.. there is always a way!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the bikes are really sweet!!! And great job at the restaurant, I've found that when you ask, the chefs are always accomodating...good for you for asking for what you want/need. Some people don't like to ask or just use the fact that there is nothing they can have, as an excuse to eat something they can't...I'm so glad we're both past that!!! Yes, there is always a way!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Love the purple. Way to stay on target with the healthy meal.

    ReplyDelete