Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

7/27/09

Monday...Monday....

Today is a 'blah' day.. I'm at work, and it's raining! I guess it's better than being at home and having to sit inside because of the rain!!

It's going to be another week of working late. I have 2 dinner functions this week, directly after work. Wednesday evening is my partners father's birthday, so we're getting together for dinner with 18 family members (after work)... and Thursday is a celebratory dinner for a Project Team I am involved with, again, on a week day, after work, with our spouses.

I'm not crazy about this type of stuff during the week... (Phew.. glad I got all that off of my chest)!... It's been a good day plan wise. I had a great lunch and will be going to the gym shortly (it's 5:40pm, I leave work at 6:00pm). Because of all the other activities on Wednesday and Thursday, I'm trying to get my exercise in early this week!

So, on plan, positive attitude, anxious about weigh-in this coming Saturday.. ;>) all is good!

2 comments:

  1. I know, sometimes work just gets in the way - fitting it all in is a challenge some weeks. I too find it hard to go out during the week, can't do it now I am getting older (grrr!).

    Enjoy your partner's father's birthday, that sounds like it could be fun as well as the project Team dinner - remember it is about the company, not the food, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're busy, cuz...don't stress, the weekend's almost here!! Enjoy the dinner tomorrow evening:)

    Happy Birthday Uncle!!!

    ReplyDelete