Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

7/20/09

Another Busy Week at hand...

Well, I'll be doing short posts for the next few days, and through a tool I use at work, which means I won't be able to post pictures until later in the week. I missed GYM a few times last week so my plan is to make it up this week and go to the gym every day after work (Mon-Wed).

This means very long days, not getting home until 9:00 PM-ish, but that's ok.. I am into it. I KNOW I won't continue to loose at the rate I am unless I KEEP DEDICATED to exercise.

I had a great day today and planned a very big (but on plan) lunch, because I won't have an opportunity to eat a regular dinner.

Thanks for everyones support... I'm livin-la-vita-low-carb.. as another great BLOGGER says.. and I'm lovin it!

BLOG UPDATE: 9:21 PM..
Just got home from the Gym about 20 minutes ago. Got something to drink, and here I am.. updating my BLOG.. I'm not addicted to food anymore... I'm now addicted to Blogging :~) (There are worse things, I suppose!!) Gym was good, I'm tired and will be in bed soon, gotta get up again at 4:15am! Night all!

2 comments:

  1. Go Don! I love that you are soooo into your exercise - living life around your new lifestyle instead of trying to fit your new lifestyle in to your life... I should take a leaf out of your book and up my exercise as a priority! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't be more dedicated if you tried. Working hard and working out....good job!

    ReplyDelete