Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

7/22/09

Thank You!!!!!!

Don't have time to write much except to thank all who commented my last blog, I can't even tell you how much it means to have your support, understanding and heartfelt good wishes.

I just received a call that my mom needs me (dad is not doing well) and I have to go to Philly tonight, so thanks again and I will write later.

3 comments:

  1. Hugs and good luck with your Dad - take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time & be with your family. Best of luck with your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly understand..am there for parents as well. Many prayers going up for your dad.
    Sid

    ReplyDelete